Health innovators wanted
Dear international students,
The Center for Digital Technology and Management (CDTM) together with EIT Health (European Institute for Innovation and Technology) is offering you the chance to apply for the course “Health Business Lab“.
Throughout twelve weeks, you will work in an interdisciplinary and international team of 4-5 exceptional students to develop new business strategies for the health sector.
Starting from a challenge statement by your health industry project partner, you apply consulting skills and entrepreneurial knowledge to solve strategic problems or assess entrepreneurial concepts. The course will provide you insights, skills and knowledge that will enable you to develop your own innovative digital business solutions to ease the burden placed on the healthcare system. The process is accompanied by high profile lectures by leading experts and course instructors.
As part of the EIT Health Network, you will receive an official course completion certificate (equivalent to 9 ECTS).
The course requires on average two days of workload a week, the input lectures will be given on Thursday evenings, from 5-8pm, at the CDTM. Please be aware that some course appointments might be in the late evening.
The project kick-off will be on October 17th from 5-8pm, at the CDTM.
We especially encourage international students from all backgrounds who currently stay in Munich for an exchange semester/year to apply for the course. The goal is to have a multi-national and pan-European perspective on health innovation.
- Ambitious student with entrepreneurial mindset, interested in health innovation
- First hands-on experience through internships, own initiatives or working student positions
- Being able to work in interdisciplinary team settings
- Motivated to work on strategic business modelling throughout twelve weeks
- Working hands-on in an interdisciplinary team of 4-5 highly motivated and exceptional students
- 12 weeks of high-profile input lectures given by experts and entrepreneurs
- Working closely with an exceptional industry project partner
- Challenged by experts, course instructors and industry partners
- Official EIT Health Course Completion Certificate (equivalent to 9 ECTS)
Applications are open now until 23rd September 2019 11.59pm. Please send the following documents to email@example.com, addressed to Mr Tom Schelo.
- Your up to date CV
- A motivational statement with a maximum of 400 words
IMPORTANT: All application parts above are mandatory for a successful application.
Please only apply, if you can guarantee your availability and active involvement throughout the entire project.
If you figure serious time conflicts with the schedule, please let us know in advance. Please also be aware that this application is for the “Health Business Lab“ course only, not for the study program “Technology Management” of the CDTM.
You will be informed about your admittance to the course within 3 days after application deadline, by 2nd October 2019 11.59 pm latest.
In case of further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your applications!