Leading entrepreneurship education programs at the CDTM
The Center for Digital Technology and Management (CDTM) is one of the leading institutions in the field of entrepreneurship education. CDTM offers the interdisciplinary add-on study program „Technology Management“, which is part of the Elite Network of Bavaria. The program is designed to give students from various backgrounds the tools they need to put their ideas into practice. As the program is very hands-on, the CDTM closely cooperates with renowned partners from industry, start-ups, and medium-sized companies. Research at CDTM focuses on new technologies of high economic relevance that are expected to be ready for the market in five to ten years.
The CDTM offers a unique approach to entrepreneurship education, combining digital technologies with management theory and practice. The CDTM curriculum is designed to give students the skills and knowledge necessary to become successful innovators. The program offers courses on topics such as business model innovation, digital marketing, and venture capital. In addition, the CDTM provides students with access to a network of entrepreneurs, innovators, investors, and mentors.
The CDTM entrepreneurship education concept has been successfully implemented at other institutions, such as the University of Bayreuth and the EIT Health and EIT Food networks. If you are interested in bringing CDTM’s entrepreneurship education concept to your institution, we offer various services, such as requirement analysis, on-site train-the-trainer workshops, and consulting services on network building.
How the CDTM’s Train-the-trainer concept works
We support aspiring higher-education institutions to build innovation study programs and spark the entrepreneurial spirit among their peers. Our offer includes:
- Requirement analysis and customized adaption of CDTM’s entrepreneurship education concept to your environment
- On-site Train-the-Trainer workshops for the initial launch of the entrepreneurship education program
- Jointly organized innovation formats for your students
- Visit CDTM in Munich for hands-on work shadowing periods during our curriculum
- Consulting services on network building (e.g. alumni, project partners, abroad partnerships etc.)
- Effective recruiting of employees and students
- Entrepreneurship education concept transfer to University of Bayreuth (2017 to 2019)
- Various entrepreneurship education formats within the EIT Health and EIT Food networks (2015, 2016, 2017)