Cases @CDTM: How to crack a case?
November 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm CET
Important: Based upon the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, the event will take place online.
When: Wednesday, 24.11.2021, 18:00-19:30
Where: Digitally via Zoom
“If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.” – Albert Einstein
At CDTM we love developing holistic solutions to tackle real-world problems. When solving any kind of problem, a structured approach is key. We will show you how to understand complex connections, condense them, and make strategic deductions.
We are therefore proud to offer you an introduction to how to solve a case study. Current CDTM students, who worked in consulting and venture capital, will talk about their case-solving experiences and share some best practices. Subsequently, students will have time to apply their learnings and solve a real-world case study in a team.
After the official case part, there is time for a virtual get-together and all your questions.
We are extremely looking forward to getting to know you .
Are you curious? Then register here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cdtm-case-event-how-to-crack-a-case-tickets-199617961697
Questions upfront? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to apply? https://www.cdtm.de/ or https://application.cdtm.de/
- Introduction of the panellists
- How to crack the case interview?
- Working on a real-world case study
- Intersection of consulting and CDTM
- Details about the application process
- And whatever you’d like to ask us!
What is CDTM?
- Honors degree in “Technology Management” by LMU & TUM
- Interdisciplinary, hands-on, international study program
- Close work with industry partners like McKinsey, Siemens, BMW
What is CDTM really about?
- Becoming part of a diverse community of passionate people.
- Being able to think in opportunities instead of boundaries.
- Creating something that might improve the everyday life of people.
Why apply to CDTM?
- At CDTM you will broaden your horizon and find inspiring people complimenting your skills
- Become an active part of one of the most vivid and familiar start-up ecosystems in Europe
- Together, boundaries can be moved and the future can be shaped
Not convinced yet? Take part in the event, learn about our courses, our top-tier partner universities, CDTM-affiliated start-ups, and gain valuable insights from current CDTM students on how to apply.
Ready to apply? The application deadline is November 30th. http://www.cdtm.de/
More questions? Write to us at email@example.com.