The event will take place digitally via Zoom.
Meeting-ID: 580 084 2856
“If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.” – Albert Einstein
At CDTM we love to tackle real-world problems. But some problems seem insurmountable – at first. When solving any kind of problem, a structured approach is key. We will show you how to understand complex connections, condense them, and make strategic deductions.
Therefore, we are proud to offer you an introduction to how to solve case studies and share some best practices!
After the official part, there is time for your questions.
• Introduction of the panelists
• How to crack the case interview
• Intersection of consulting and CDTM
• Details about the application process
• And whatever you’d like to ask us!
What is CDTM?
• Honors degree in “Technology Management” by LMU & TUM.
• Interdisciplinary, hands-on, international.
• Close work with industry partners like McKinsey, Siemens, BMW.
What is CDTM really about?
• Becoming part of a diverse community of passionate people.
• Being able to think in opportunities instead of boundaries.
• Creating something that might improve the everyday life of people.
Why apply to CDTM?
• There is only so much a single person can achieve on his own.
• At CDTM you will find people complementing your skills.
• Together, boundaries can be moved and the future can be shaped!
Not convinced yet? Take part in the event, learn about the courses, our top-tier partner universities, CDTM-affiliated start-ups, and gain valuable insights from current CDTM students on how to apply.
Ready to apply? The application deadline is May 30th. http://www.cdtm.de/
More questions? Write us at email@example.com