CDTM Case Event: How to crack a case?
May 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm CEST
In-person event: Binding sign-up required for our limited spots.
⏱When? Wednesday, 24.05.2023, 18:00-19:30
📍Where? Center for Digital Technology & Management (CDTM), Marsstr. 20-22, 6th floor (Location is in the back building, signs will guide you the way to the 6th. floor)
“If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.” – Albert Einstein
At CDTM we love developing holistic solutions to tackle real-world problems.🌎 When solving any kind of problem, a structured approach is key. We will show you how to understand complex connections, condense them, and make strategic deductions.
We are therefore proud to offer you an introduction to how to solve a case study.🔎Current CDTM students, who worked in consulting and venture capital, will talk about their case-solving experiences and share some best practices. 💪🏻 Subsequently, students will have time to apply their learnings and solve a real-world case study together in a team.
After the official case part, there is time for a get-together and all your questions.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and welcoming you at CDTM.
Questions upfront? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to apply?
- Introduction of the panellists
- How to crack the case interview?
- Working on a real-world case study in teams.
- Intersection of consulting and CDTM
- Details about the application process
- And whatever you’d like to ask us!
What is CDTM?
- Honours degree in “Technology Management” by LMU & TUM
- Interdisciplinary, hands-on, international study program
- Close work with industry partners like McKinsey, Siemens, BMW
What is CDTM really about?
- Becoming part of a diverse community of passionate people
- Being able to think in opportunities instead of boundaries
- Creating something that might improve the everyday life of people
Why apply to CDTM?
- At CDTM you will broaden your horizon and find inspiring people complimenting your skills
- Become an active part of one of the most vivid and familiar start-up ecosystems in Europe
- Together, boundaries can be moved and the future can be shaped
Not convinced yet? Take part in the event, learn about our courses, our top-tier partner universities, CDTM-affiliated start-ups, and gain valuable insights from current CDTM students on how to apply.
Ready to apply? The application deadline is May 30th.
More questions? Write to us at email@example.com