Creating the Medici Effect @CDTM – Enrich our community with your skills
May 18 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm CEST
Are you studying natural science, social science, or a subject that’s even more exotic? Also, have you ever wondered how you can combine your study background with digital technologies and entrepreneurship? Then come to our Creating the Medici Effect @CDTM event and meet exciting alumni who will tell you how they successfully combined their exotic field of study with entrepreneurship and how they witnessed the Medici Effect at CDTM.
As our CDTM community consists of people from all over the world with different nationalities and fields of study, we are vividly nurturing the Medici Effect.
So, join us on the 18th of May and get to know the CDTM from its exotic side.
• Short intro of the speaker
• Alumni speeches
• Q&A session
*** BINDING SIGN-UP REQUIRED ***
Sign up here: https://forms.gle/UJFmGgymkXENmc1s9
The event will take place digitally via Zoom.
What is CDTM?
The Center for Digital Technology and Management (CDTM) is a joint institution of the two universities in Munich, the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU) and the Technische Universität München (TUM).
• Honors degree in “Technology Management”.
• Interdisciplinary, hands-on, international.
• Close work with industry partners like McKinsey, Siemens, BMW.
What can you do at CDTM?
• Become part of a diverse community of passionate individuals.
• Being able to think in terms of opportunities instead of boundaries.
• Create impact and challenge the status-quo where it matters.
Why apply to CDTM?
• There is only so much a single person can achieve on his own.
• At CDTM you will find people that can complement your skills.
• Enter a world of opportunities to learn from each other!
Ready to apply to CDTM? The application deadline is May 30th 2021. http://www.cdtm.de/
More questions? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.