Product Development @ LMU Digital Event – Learn to build a prototype
May 11 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm CEST
*** BINDING SIGN-UP REQUIRED ***
Sign up here: https://forms.gle/cFTXdGo4MaiDqvoQ9
The event will take place digitally via Zoom.
Ever wondered how to go from an idea to a first product prototype without a line of code?
The Product Development @ LMU workshop is open to students from all study backgrounds. We will show you that to build a functional prototype you do not need a technical background or coding experience. If you have an idea for an application that you want to introduce to the world, this is your opportunity. You will learn the basics of prototyping with the popular UX design software Figma and create an app prototype for a real-world problem.
In small groups, you will have the opportunity to brainstorm about business ideas and create a compelling prototype which you will then present to the other participants.
Curious? Then register until the 7th May 2021 midnight here:
After you register, you will hear back from us with the details of the event.
• Short talk by Industry Expert
• Idea brainstorming in groups
• Intro to designing with Figma
• Prototyping in groups
• And whatever you’d like to ask us!
What is CDTM?
The Center for Digital Technology and Management (CDTM) is a joint institution of the two universities in Munich, the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU) and the Technische Universität München (TUM).
• Honors degree in “Technology Management”.
• Interdisciplinary, hands-on, international.
• Close work with industry partners like McKinsey, Siemens, BMW.
What can you do at CDTM?
• Become part of a diverse community of passionate individuals.
• Being able to think in terms of opportunities instead of boundaries.
• Create impact and challenge the status-quo where it matters.
Why apply to CDTM?
• There is only so much a single person can achieve on his own.
• At CDTM you will find people that can complement your skills.
• Enter a world of opportunities to learn from each other!
Not convinced yet? Take part in the event, learn about the courses, our top-tier partner universities, CDTM-affiliated start-ups, and gain valuable insights from current CDTM students on how to apply.
Ready to apply to CDTM? The application deadline is May 30th 2021. http://www.cdtm.de/
More questions? Write to us at email@example.com.