Info Event: Figma Prototyping Workshop
May 16 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm CEST
When? Monday, 16th of May 2022.
Sign-up? -> Eventbrite Link <-
Where? Zoom, link shared after registration.
- Prototyping talk by Industry Expert
- Idea brainstorming in groups
- Intro to designing with Figma
- Prototyping in groups
- And whatever you’d like to ask us (about the workshop and about the CDTM program)!
What is CDTM?
- Honours degree in “Technology Management” by LMU & TUM
- Interdisciplinary, hands-on, international study program
- Close work with industry partners like McKinsey, Siemens, BMW, Picus Capital, and more than 240 companies founded by CDTM Alumni
What is CDTM really about?
- Becoming part of a diverse community of passionate people
- Being able to think about opportunities instead of boundaries
- Creating something that might improve the everyday life of people
- At CDTM you will broaden your horizon and find inspiring people complimenting your skills
- Become an active part of one of the most vivid and familiar start-up ecosystems in Europe
- Together, boundaries can be moved, and the future can be shaped
Not convinced yet? Take part in the event, learn about our courses, our top-tier partner
universities, CDTM-affiliated start-ups, and gain valuable insights from current CDTM
students on how to apply.
Ready to apply? The application deadline is May 30th at 23:59 CET. http://www.cdtm.de/
More questions? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.