November 25 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm CET
Have you ever wondered what Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, and Hanno Renner have in common?
They all got through Uni with the help of a scholarship!
When? Thursday, 25th November 2021, 18:00 – 19:00
Where? Digital (Zoom details below)
Optional Registration: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/digital-event-scholarships-at-cdtm-tickets-200147014107
At the CDTM, we connect, educate, and empower the innovators of tomorrow.
Yet learning how to build the future can be overwhelming, especially for students who work part-time during the semester and/or full-time on the semester breaks. Your current economic situation shouldn’t forbid you from pursuing your entrepreneurial dreams in the same way it didn’t stop Elon, Jeff, Bill, or Hanno.
Learn all about the CDTM scholarship program (https://www.cdtm.de/study/scholarship/) from former scholarship recipients on Thursday, 25th November 2021, 18:00 – 19:00.
The event will take place digitally via Zoom
- Link: https://lmu-munich.zoom.us/j/2275632158
- Meeting-ID: 227 563 2158
- Kenncode: CDTM
- Introduction to CDTM scholarship program
- Application for the scholarship
- Tips and best practices
- Exchange with former scholarship recipients to answer all your questions
What is CDTM?
- Honors degree in “Technology Management” by LMU & TUM
- Interdisciplinary, hands-on, international study program
- Close work with industry partners like McKinsey, Siemens, BMW
What is CDTM really about?
- Becoming part of a diverse community of passionate people.
- Being able to think in opportunities instead of boundaries.
- Creating something that might improve the everyday life of people.
Why apply to CDTM?
- At CDTM you will broaden your horizon and find inspiring people complimenting your skills
- Become an active part of one of the most vivid and familiar start-up ecosystems in Europe
- Together, boundaries can be moved and the future can be shaped
Not convinced yet? Take part in the event, learn about our courses, our top-tier partner universities, CDTM-affiliated start-ups, and gain valuable insights from current CDTM students on how to apply.
Ready to apply? The application deadline is November 30th. http://www.cdtm.de/
Any questions? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.