21.10.14, 25.11.14 and 19.01.15 at CDTMJuly 15, 2014
Apply for the Technology Management program at CDTM.
The application deadline for intake in March is November 30 of the previous year, for intake in August it is May 30.
- Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
- HiWi – Administration, Kursvorbereitung, Recherche
- HiWi – IT Administration
- October 21, 2014
A warm welcome to the 25 students of the CDTM class of Fall 2014! After an intensive Kickoff in...August 25, 2014
CDTM offers the interdisciplinary add-on study program “Technology Management”.
It focuses on innovation, product development and entrepreneurship.
- "I was amazed about the results that were achieved during the short time of the MPD. Even though time and resources were pretty constrained, each team came up with an astonishing prototype! For the success of our project the diversity and interdisciplinarity of our team was important. The team setting lead to creative and fruitful discussions about our service, and the different perspectives helped to build an integral product."Kevin WiesnerAlumnus
- Andre Hainzlmaier (Innovation Strategy, Audi Electronics Venture, Audi AG)Project partner for the Trend Seminar “Human-Machine Interaction in Individual Mobility”
“I was impressed by the creativity of the students and their enthusiasm for the project. [...]
Working with the students was extremely inspiring and also helped to step back and question the basic assumptions that are predominant in the industry. [...]
The work with the CDTM really showed the benefits of interdisciplinary and diversity to innovation. In order to come up with radically new lines of thought you have to create the kind of creative abrasion that is the basic idea behind the CDTM.”
- „CDTM is a major contributor to the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Germany. It is a real pleasure to feel the energy, creativity and the overall team spirit. I am impressed by the applicability of the program outcomes.“Dr. Heinrich ArnoldSenior Vice President Innovation & Laboratories, Telekom Innovation Laboratories
- „Congratulations on the trend-setting approach, the commitment, the spirit! The discussions at the fireside chat were impressive, refreshing, inspiring - and pleasantly demanding. That‘s the way it should be. I am looking forward to future occasions.“Georg SticherSenior Partner and Managing Director at The Boston Consulting Group
- "During the MPD, what struck me as most important was the constant communication with the involved parties, even when that did not always go seamlessly. The different tasks could not have been done without drawing from the talents of every team member."Yang GuoStudent
- Joachim Schonowski and Ernst-Joachim Steffens (Telekom Innovation Laboratories) Project partners for the Trend Seminar “Data Marketplaces in Smart Cities”
“It was a real pleasure for us to work with such a highly motivated and engaged student team.”