21.10.14, 25.11.14 and 19.01.15 at CDTMJuly 15, 2014
Apply for the Technology Management program at CDTM.
The application deadline for intake in March is November 30 of the previous year, for intake in August it is May 30.
- Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
- HiWi – Administration, Kursvorbereitung, Recherche
- HiWi – IT Administration
The German entrepreneurship magazine “Starting Up” recently published an article about the Center for Digital Technology and Management as...October 21, 2014
A warm welcome to the 25 students of the CDTM class of Fall 2014! After an intensive Kickoff in...August 25, 2014
CDTM offers the interdisciplinary add-on study program “Technology Management”.
It focuses on innovation, product development and entrepreneurship.
- "During the MPD, what struck me as most important was the constant communication with the involved parties, even when that did not always go seamlessly. The different tasks could not have been done without drawing from the talents of every team member."Yang GuoStudent
- Andre Hainzlmaier (Innovation Strategy, Audi Electronics Venture, Audi AG)Project partner for the Trend Seminar “Human-Machine Interaction in Individual Mobility”
“I was impressed by the creativity of the students and their enthusiasm for the project. [...]
Working with the students was extremely inspiring and also helped to step back and question the basic assumptions that are predominant in the industry. [...]
The work with the CDTM really showed the benefits of interdisciplinary and diversity to innovation. In order to come up with radically new lines of thought you have to create the kind of creative abrasion that is the basic idea behind the CDTM.”
- „CDTM is a major contributor to the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Germany. It is a real pleasure to feel the energy, creativity and the overall team spirit. I am impressed by the applicability of the program outcomes.“Dr. Heinrich ArnoldSenior Vice President Innovation & Laboratories, Telekom Innovation Laboratories
- Martin Birkner (Siemens AG) Project partner for the Trend Seminar "Urban Mobility Concepts"
„The joint trend seminar [...] has been a great success. We highly appreciated the motivation and professionalism of the students, something you cannot always expect at this level in such projects. [...]
Not just the results but also the discussions with the students have been very inspiring for us. [...]
Actually, we did not just use the results for defining R&D projects but also hired some of the students for internships and full-time employments.“
- Joachim Schonowski and Ernst-Joachim Steffens (Telekom Innovation Laboratories) Project partners for the Trend Seminar “Data Marketplaces in Smart Cities”
“It was a real pleasure for us to work with such a highly motivated and engaged student team.”
- "I was amazed about the results that were achieved during the short time of the MPD. Even though time and resources were pretty constrained, each team came up with an astonishing prototype! For the success of our project the diversity and interdisciplinarity of our team was important. The team setting lead to creative and fruitful discussions about our service, and the different perspectives helped to build an integral product."Kevin WiesnerAlumnus