Students projects in the context of digital innovation
We believe the best way to get to know one another is through work on innovative challenges. Every semester 10-15 industry partners are closely collaborating with our students on cutting-edge challenges as part of our innovation formats and convince one another with their know-how, philosophy and engagement. Find out more about our innovation formats.
Get exposure within the CDTM community
You would like to increase your presence at the CDTM and get in closer contact with our students and alumni? We offer you the following services to present your company or organization within the CDTM community and beyond:
- Workshops, case studies or talks on relevant topics with get-together
- Publication of your job advertisements and your events to the CDTM community
- Listing of your organization as partner of the CDTM on the website and official materials
- Presence and sponsoring at our events (e.g. CDTM Inspire&Dine, CDTM Future Leadership Series, etc.)
- Invitation to the annual CDTM homecoming and graduation weekend
Please get in touch with us to get an individualized offers that suit your needs.
Funding of PhD Positions
PhD candidates conduct research as part of their dissertation project and are supervised by excellent CDTM Board Professors at either LMU or TUM. If you are interested in a comprehensive and holistic scientific overview of a topic of high relevance for your organization and industry funding a PhD position might be an interesting opportunity for you.