The study program at CDTM is completed within two to four semesters, depending on each student’s pace. We award successful students with the additional Honors Degree in Technology Management once they complete their Master level main studies.
The coursework amounts to 45 ECTS. One degree requirement is an abroad stay. Additionally, the curriculum consists of three core courses and a large variety of electives, mostly in the following domains:
- technologies, product development, and engineering
- information systems management
- economics, management, and entrepreneurship
- soft skills
- ethics and humanities
The three core courses at CDTM run consecutively:
- Trend Seminar: June 26th to August 4th, 2023
- Managing Product Development (MPD): September 11th to December 6th, 2023
- Entrepreneurship Laboratory (eLab): March to May 2024
Our different course formats at CDTM enable students to obtain hands-on skills. Students work in interdisciplinary teams of highly motivated peers on real-world projects for hand-selected industry partners.
After completing the program, you have developed practical experience in identifying key indicators of future trends, methods to conceptualize a first prototype, as well as frameworks to implement business processes in an entrepreneurial environment.
Technology Management is an add-on study program to be attended in parallel to the student’s regular studies. Please note that CDTM does not offer a stand-alone master program.