An entire CDTM class of students from interdisciplinary backgrounds conducts holistic trend research over seven week (full-time) related to a specific topic. An extensive trend analysis leads to the creation of four future scenarios as well as five innovative business models. You are looking for external input on digital trends and disruptive business models? Get in touch with us.
How Trend Seminar Works
- 25 young innovators from interdisciplinary backgrounds will tackle your central question in three phases over seven weeks: The Basic Phase, the Scenario Phase, and the Ideation Phase.
- You can expect to get a holistic overview of current trends and future scenarios as well as ideas for future-proof digital business models.
- The topic and scope of the project can be customized to your needs.
- Results are captured in an interactive trend report providing an ideal knowledge basis for subsequent discussions.
- Input sessions by experts and regular coaching ensure a fast deep-dive into the topic and equip the students with the necessary knowledge and tools to work on the project.
- Fighting Hunger in the Digital Era – UN World Food Programme
- Creating and Sustaining Healthy Habits – Adidas Anticipation
- Future of Entrepreneurship in Bavaria – Zentrum Digitalisierung Bayern
- Sensor-Based Authentication – Siemens
- Future of Individual Mobility – Audi
Facts & Figures
- 1 exclusive project
- 25 students per project
- 2 supervising PhD candidates
- 7 weeks project time
- 5 disruptive business models
- 1 trend report